MacQuills VAT ERP software helping you achieve your strategic business initiatives.
From concept to solution, MacQuills VAT ERP software business acumen drives value from your technology investment. MacQuills VAT ERP software recognize that your decisions today will drive your company forward, or hold it back.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a process whereby a company, often a manufacturer, manages and integrates the important parts of its business.An ERP software management information system integrates areas such as planning, purchasing, inventory,sales, marketing, finance and human resources.
ERP software is most frequently used in the context of software, with many large applications having been developed to help companies implement ERP software.
The ERP software functions like a central nervous system for a business. It collects information about the activity and state of different divisions, making this information available to other parts, where it can be used productively. Information on the ERP is added in real time by users.
Salient Fearures of MacQuills ERP Software
- Accounting System– Accounting system is the main component of each system in this category and the one you should be looking for first when choosing a reliable solution. What we have in mind by ‘accounting’ is general ledger, fixed assets, accounts payable & receivable, and bank reconciliation.
- Inventory management – Inventory management is a specific toolkit developed for stock control, and where you will find all the necessary tools to give your business a higher shelf-life product line. This means you will be able to control the availability and movement of your products and avoid all sorts of delivery issues such as overstocking or under stocking.
- Billing & Invoicing – MacQuills VAT ERP software systems exclusively devoted to billing and invoicing, but most of them still treat similar operations as an integral module of any finance operation.
- Budgeting and Forecasting – This is a common bundled module in most accounting systems, which calculates and interprets finance performance for the current year and helps estimate the budget of the upcoming one. Using it, companies can prepare their estimates and set up feasible and optimistic sales targets.
- Management of fixed asset – Both as a separate tool or an inclusive module, fixed asset management helps manage financial data much more accurately. The module combines features such as audit history, cost records, depreciation calculation, resource allocation and many more.
- HR and Payroll management – With an array of HR and Payroll features, you will be able to calculate and process employee payments, prepare and print their checks without delays, and respond to all active legal and tax commitments without errors.
- Project accounting – Project accounting is usually packed in separate systems that represent the accounting version of vertical industry software. They are most welcomed by construction operators and software developers, where both costs and applicable rules differ from one project to the other. The main capability of this software is to estimate and handle overheads and costs related to labor, material, and equipment, in line with all other features frequently met in MacQuills VAT ERP software systems.
- Fund accounting – These features are to be found in accounting software designed for government agencies and nonprofit organizations and include tracking donation expenditures, grant management and a special suite of financial reports.