What is MacQuills cloud ERP Software.
Cloud ERP, as the name suggests, is based in the cloud much like SaaS (Software as a Service.) Unlike traditional ERP software, Cloud-based ERP relies on the cloud rather than proprietary server infrastructure to help companies share information across departments. Cloud ERP software integrates some or all of the essential functions to running a business, e.g. accounting, inventory and order management, human resources, customer relationship management (CRM), etc. – into one complete ERP system.
Essential to Cloud ERP systems (and on-premises ERP systems) is a shared database that supports multiple functions used by different business units. That allows employees in different divisions to access and rely on the same information for their specific needs. And with Cloud ERP this is accomplished without requiring an extensive (and often expensive) on-premises server presence.
The Most Important Benefits and Fearures of MacQuills Cloud ERP Software
- Ease of Access– Any Time- Any Place-No matter!!!–Cloud ERP solutions are more accessible and more mobile than their traditional on-premises counterparts.
- Cost Effective:–MacQuills Cloud ERP Software has been proven to reduce costs in many ways. Avoids upfront costs for all computing infrastructure such as hardware and data servers. Paying only for the computing resources needed.
- Faster and Huge Data Storage:–Taking advantage of MacQuills Cloud ERP applications faster since installation of hardware and software on servers or user devices is not required. The ability to adjust the amount of cloud service as a company’s computing or storage needs fluctuate
- Data Backup Facility-Zero Risk:–Enjoying the confidence that the data has been backed up. Avoiding attacks on the company’s server because the data in not only stored locally, but also in the cloud
- Access with out Geographical Barrier:–Accessing the system from anywhere makes it easy for a company to expand geographically since the Internet is everywhere and there is no need to implement hardware and software at remote locations
- File Transfer Facility:–Companies can upload and access data in real-time via the cloud, from any device with an Internet connection, allowing for greater collaboration among departments.
- Better Security:–It’s just as safe. On-premises ERP solutions consolidate information into a centralized and encrypted server network. Cloud ERP solutions use this same setup, only the servers are located in secure facilities hosted by a provider who takes on the effort to secure the networks. Cloud ERP providers often leverage infrastructure investments in security and controls in the platform on which their apps are built on, such as the Sales force Platform.