Search Engines are the most effective way to get your website noticed by potential customers. Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a science that analyses search engine algorithms and human visitor behaviour to get your website top rankings on major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Get visible, get indexed and stay ahead of your competitors. MacQuills IT Solutions LLC is developed keeping SEO practices and standards in mind.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a marketing methodology used to increase the visibility of a website in natural or unpaid search results in a search engine. In layman’s terms, if someone is searching for a product or service that is related to your line of business in a search engine like Google, your website will emerge among the top results if you learn and implement the right SEO techniques.
It is true, even with the high popularity of social media, that most people rely on search engines as a primary means of navigation to seek information just about anything including business products and services. That is why, even at this moment, SEO is a discipline no smart business will overlook.
Luckily for you, we have an expert team who offer advanced SEO strategies that help you get higher search engine rankings and in turn drive more traffic to your website.
Advantages of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO has become widely adopted as an online marketing strategy because of its effectiveness. While the benefits of SEO are vast, here are the top 5.The digital landscape has changed dramatically over the past few years, but SEO still remains an effective and important marketing strategy. While there are many benefits to a good SEO strategy, we have outlined the top 5 to help you understand (or remind you!) why SEO is awesome.
- Increased Traffic – Top positions on the search engine result pages receive a majority of the impressions and clicks, so ranking in these top positions can result in significant traffic increases for your website. SEO also focuses on creating informative and keyword relevant title tags and meta descriptions, which show up in the result pages.
- Return on Investment (ROI) – SEO provides trackable and quantifiable results, regardless of whether you are an e-commerce or non-e-commerce site so there are no qualms when it comes to ROI. SEO agencies are able to track nearly every aspect of their strategy, like increases in rankings, traffic, and conversions. Comprehensive analytics also provide the ability to drill down at a granular level and see demographic information and other engagement metrics for individuals who have interacted with your website.
- Increased site usability – – In an effort to make your website easier to navigate for the search engines, SEO simultaneously helps to make your website more navigable for users as well. SEO consists of rearranging the site’s architecture and links to make pages within the website easier to find and navigate.
- Cost-effectiveness– SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it targets users who are actively looking for your products and services online. SEO’s inbound nature helps businesses save money as opposed to outbound strategies like cold-calling. While cold-calling can still be an effective strategy, the leads generated cost 61% more than leads generated by an inbound strategy like SEO.
- Brand Awareness – Since top position rankings result in significant impressions, having your website in these top positions on the result pages translates to more exposure for your website. The first pages are generally perceived to be more trustworthy. The more your pages and content rank in high positions in the search engines, the more chances you have for users to see your content and associate with your brand.